Additional Services for Extra Payment

Progressive Delivery

Progressive delivery of long papers makes customers less nervous about paper delivery. When clients order long papers, they worry whether their paper will be written properly and within sufficient time or only a few days prior to the deadline. Therefore, this service enables customers to monitor the writing process of long papers (20+ pages double-spaced and 10+ pages single-spaced) and send some remarks to their writer if needed.

What Advantages You Get When You Order This Service:

  1. Your ordered paper will be sent to you in parts for approval before the deadline expiry;
  2. You will get assistance from a personal manager who will also keep a close eye on the writing process and how well your assigned writer copes with the task;
  3. You will be assigned writers and editors that hold top positions in the company’s ratings;
  4. You will get 30 days of free revision instead of the regular two days.

Drafts are sent according to the following procedure *:

  1. If you give four days and less for the paper completion, you will receive one draft after 50% the deadline passes. The draft will comprise of 25% of the paper volume. For instance, if you give four days to complete a 20-page paper, you will receive a 5-page draft after two days of the deadline expires.
  2. When the deadline you provide ranges from 5 to 11 days, then you will receive two drafts (of 25% and 50% of the total paper content). They will be correspondingly sent after 25% and 50% of the deadline limit expires.
  3. If the paper urgency starts from 12 days, you will receive three drafts throughout the writing process. The first draft will equal to 25% of the total paper content and will be sent after 25% of the deadline expiration; the second draft will contain 50% of the paper written and will be sent after 50% of the deadline expiration, and the third draft will equal 75% of the total paper content and will be sent after 75% of the total deadline has expired.

Progressive delivery costs additional 15% to the total order price.

*If you would like to change the procedure of receiving drafts, you might ask a personal manager whether any other possible options are available. If agreed, you might then discuss with your assigned writer other options.

Supplementary Services for Shorter Paper (under 20 Pages)

  • 300-Word Paper Summary

As a rule, we provide summaries of one page in length. It is enough to make a brief summary of the paper and outline its core points. Such summary is especially useful for students when they need to present findings or make a presentation based on their paper.

  • Draft

A 1-page draft can be either 300 words or 600 words in length. It depends on whether the customer has ordered a double-spaced or a single-spaced paper. As a rule, a client receives a paper after 50% the deadline has expired.

  • Extended Revision

According to the company policy rules, our customers get 48 hours of free revision after the deadline expiration. With the extended revision service, they will get 14 days to be able to send free revision requests.

Try our VIP services or become our VIP client, benefit from the incredible opportunity at a very reasonable price. Limited time offer – order our VIP package with 30% discount

decor decor
Ready to start?
Fill out the order form and we will help you solve your academic problems
Get Started