General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Best-Writing-Service.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
Best-Writing-Service.com specializes in custom writing of numerous papers, articles, posters, coursework, etc. We provide brand new papers depending on the customer’s instructions, order deadline, and level. Every client is required to indicate a specific type of assignment in the Order Form:
- Lab report
- Poster, etc.
Apart from providing custom writing services, a client may choose:
- Revision of an already written assignment.
Level of Writing
A customer must choose an order level, which depends on the educational establishment he/she studies in:
- High school.
If customer mistakenly chose an inappropriate order type, our Financial Department will assist and recalculate the order price according to the newly provided instructions.
Communication and Its Importance
We highly suggest every customer to communicate with Best-Writing-Service.com members by using the following means of communication:
- Inside message system.
- Live chat button
- Phone calls with Support Agents.
Best-Writing-Service.com asks all clients to communicate with Best-Writing-Service.com members, provide timely responses to our messages, calls and emails to make sure that the ordered product will be crafted according to the customers’ specific needs and requirements. It is vital to provide all order instructions and attachments while placing the order or during initial writing stages (when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passes).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Review or Work Process
By ordering a paper on our website, a customer agrees to get the service in the following way:
- Customer makes an order on our website and proceeds with the payment. We allow every customer to choose his/her “preferred writer.”
- We find the most suitable writer to complete the order.
- The client may communicate with the writer to receive updates about the order status, provide clarifications, etc. Our Writing Department may ask to place a compensation order, if we find any mismatches in the order type, number of pages, and level of writing.
- A client may request a free revision referring to Best-Writing-Service.com Revision Policy.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double-check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterwards by contacting our Customer Support Team.
Order Time Frame
A customer may indicate a respective time frame, which starts from 3 hours up to 2 months for more complex orders. You are free to find more details in our Order Now form. The customer may request early delivery, but the order price will be respectively recalculated and additional order will be requested to be placed. Best-Writing-Service.com completes all assignments on time and grants timely submission of custom writing/rewriting services.
Applying for a Refund
- A client has a right to ask for a refund during the period of 14 days after the order’s deadline expiration. In case plagiarism is the reason for a refund, there is no time limit for its application. In such cases, a client has to provide us with valid plagiarism report, which proves our writer’s fault.
*Turnitin together with WriteCheck and iThenticate are reliable plagiarism checkers. Correctly formatted table of content, direct quotes, parts of the task (e.g., task questions), and reference list are not plagiarism. Such website as SafeAssign.com is considered a non-credible plagiarism checker. Its reports are not accurate. In addition, they highlight direct quotes and references as plagiarized. We do not accept handwritten remarks about plagiarism as valid plagiarism report.
- Best-Writing-Service.com is not responsible for plagiarism found in continuation orders. Text parts written by our writers in such orders are checked for plagiarism and authenticity.
- If client is not satisfied with the final result, the Refund Department will conduct the investigation and make a detailed report on the case. If claims of the client are justified, Best-Writing-Service.com will fully or partially refund client’s money. A response will be sent to the client in 3-4 business days.
- Clients can ask for free revisions during 2 days (48 hours) after the order deadline expiration. After the above mentioned period, a client will have to place a compensation order. When the assigned writer agrees to make a free revision, a client will not have a chance to ask for further refund.
- For papers with 20+ pages, a client can ask for free revision service during 30 days after the order deadline expiration.
- When a client changes initial instructions, it is not allowed to ask for a free revision. In case a client sends important order material after the paper is complete (or during the writing process), our agent will have to request placing additional order so that to compensate work done by the writer.
- In case a client wants to use free revision option, he/she has to set a new revision deadline and provide clear revision comments. In some cases due to complicated instructions or difficulties with the reassignment, it can take up to 24 hours to properly revise the ordered paper. Anyway, Best-Writing-Service.com does its best to revise and deliver the order in a timely manner.
- We recommend our clients to check their email and personal profile for any possible notifications from the assigned writer or our administration. There are numerous instances when clients forget to provide us with all the necessary instructions and materials. It is a client who is responsible for providing all the details when placing his/her order (or on request of the assigned writer).
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
- Tips are not reimbursed. Fees for custom editing/writing/proofreading /formatting/rewriting can be reimbursed only. Tips do not substitute a compensation or additional order.
Full Refund Policy
- A client can receive a full refund in case he/she was placed an identical/ duplicate order or was double charged by mistake. Under such circumstances, a client has to contact our Support Team and make an order cancelation.
- A client will receive a full refund in case Best-Writing-Service.com could not find and assign the writer.
- In case we grant 100% refund, a client cannot use any materials or papers provided by our services.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund a half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund, if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
Partial Refund Policy
- A client can ask for partial refund in case he ordered wrong page numbers. Best-Writing-Service.com will refund a certain order price basing on the correct word count requirement.
- In case a client did not select the needed writing level (e.g., College instead of PhD), our Refund Department can reduce the percentage of refund.
- When a client provides unclear or contradicting instructions/ comments, the percentage of a refund will be recalculated (e.g., attached instructions contradict to the initial “Order Description” or information provided in customer’s messages).
- Cancellation of the order with the already assigned writer:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*A client cannot make an order cancellation if 30% of the order completion deadline is left and we have already assigned the writer. In addition, when the writer has completed the paper, a client cannot cancel the order.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting /formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Late Order Verification
When late verification occurs (if a client failed to respond to Financial Department request to verify the identity in order to avoid online fraud), the order completion deadline starts when Best-Writing-Service.com receives all the requested clarifications. In such cases, a client has to extend the completion deadline due to late order verification or place a compensation order to reimburse the work of our writer.
Word Count Policy
We do not count pages visually. Pages should be counted in accordance with the word number (300 words per page). However, if a client orders a technical order, where numerous calculations are needed, it is impossible to apply the above-mentioned word count rule. In such cases, the number of pages will be calculated basing on the difficulty level of the paper.
PowerPoint Presentations. Pay attention that speaker notes is a paid service. Clients have to select such option when they place a PPT order. The assigned writer will provide 100-150 words of speaker notes for each slide. Speaker notes are usually placed below slides.
We calculate online tests according to the number of questions. Five questions equal one page. “Multiple Choice” questions fall within the same rule. For instance, a client should place a 2-page order, if his/her task requires answers to 10 questions.
Delivery and Deadline
In case of early delivery, a compensation should be placed. When a client wants to get his paper earlier, the price for an order will be recalculated and a client will be asked to place a compensation order. In cases when a writer agrees to provide the paper earlier without any compensation, we will not issue a refund in future.
When the order was provided later and customer did not approve deadline extension, a partial refund may be provided to the client. In such cases, the difference of payment will be recalculated in accordance with the page pricing provided on the website.
Type of an Order
- Clients should select the correct order type when using our writing service (e.g., a customer selected “Online Test” instead of an “Essay”). We cannot issue a refund in case we did not receive a respective payment for the service requested.
- When a “rewriting” order is placed, our writer will paraphrase/ reword the text provided by a client. In case a client needs additional research work to be conducted, sources change, adding new sections (which is considered writing from scratch), a client should place a compensation order.
- We recommend our clients to check their emails and personal profiles for any messages and notifications from our Support Team. We appreciate timely communication with clients. It helps to deliver excellent writing services and satisfy our clients.
- A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How Long Will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information regarding stored credentials can be found in T&C of respectful payment processor.
How Will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
- Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.